We work with each client to design a nutrition and supplemental program that addresses his or her own biochemical needs.
Step 1. Complete the Health History Form.
We want to look at every aspect of your life –medication, lifestyle, food, and exercise history–that may impact your health. Rather than the usual band-aid approach we believe in finding the root cause of your problem.
Step 2. Taking the ALCAT and Metabolic Typing Test.
By examining your individual food allergies/intolerances through the ALCAT test, as well as determining your Metabolic Type, we are able to customize your nutrition plan according to your own biochemical makeup.
Step 3. Complete the 7-14 day Food, Sleep, and Activity Journal.
This crucial step allows us to make a comprehensive assessment by looking at:
- Hydration Levels
- The quality and quantity of foods
- Timing of meals
- Frequency of meals
- Food irritants you may be eating
- Sugar, caffeine, and alcohol intake
- Sleep habits
- Work schedule
- Exercise program
- Stress levels
These have a significant impact on hormones, weight gain, and energy levels. Being detailed and specific in your journal enables us to be very precise in our recommendations to achieve your goals.
Once these three steps are complete, we set up an initial consultation with you to help you understand your test results, personal nutrition plan, and how you can change your life by understanding how the right foods, super foods, and supplements (if needed) work in your body.
Our initial program also includes
- Two coaching appointments to monitor progress, fine tune your nutrition plan, and answer any questions.
- The simple formula for hydration that will optimize your health.
- An in-depth understanding of your ALCAT and Metabololic Typing Test results.
- The importance of the quality of food you eat and how it impacts your health.
- How to best incorporate the correct “super foods” for your individual biochemistry
- Anti-aging supplements to improve skin elasticity, tone and texture.
- Exercise recommendations that are specifically tailored to fit into your life, depending on your work schedule, travel, goals for weight loss, whether you work out at home or belong to a gym.
- Stress management techniques.
Additional Services Include:
- An accompanied shopping trip to the grocery store, as well as food label education.
- A customized recipe plan based on your ALCAT results and foods that are right for your Metabolic Type.
- Testing for Adrenal Fatigue, Parasites, Fungus, and Candida, if necessary.
- Multiple on-line resources and educational materials that will support your goals.
- Cooking classes.
- Additional coaching.